I have been nominated for a different awards before and this is my first for the Real Neat Blog Award which made me so excited to answer the questions given to me.
So, we better get started.
Here are The Rules!
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. How far would you last in the Hunger Games and why?
– Just the thought of being part of those people to participate in the game, I might die at that very moment! hahahah.. And to answer this question, I won’t go anywhere in the game.. sad but true! lol 🙂
2. What’s a must have breakfast dish/drink for you?
– This is very embarrassing 😦 but just so you know.. I don’t like to eat anything in the morning. I don’t know why! Eversince I was young, my mom would give me warm glass of milk in the morning and I could not drink it. It made me sick. I can only drink anything cold in the morning if I am hungry. Also, I don’t eat or drink in the morning especially before 9:00AM because it makes me really hungry before lunch time. (I know..I know..I’m weird)..and I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but sadly that’s just how I am.. However, I eat a lot during lunch and dinner though..hhehe
3. Do you prefer sunlight or starlight and why?
– Can I choose both? 😛 well, well, well.. who doesn’t love the sunlight right? we all need some sunlight. It’s good for the body and chilling on the beach under the sun is just perfect! Any living things needs sunlight too. There are so many reasons why I would prefer sunlight. But! Starlight is also a good option, you know why?because starlight brings the romantic “emotion” side of every individual. Who doesn’t love to be with your “loves” and just sit under the stars and just enjoy each other’s company right? ❤ So yeah, I prefer both.. hehehe (sorry I can’t choose one)
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
– A LOT! but the most precious one is the time spent with my entire family every single day with my mom and dad and siblings happily eating together on the dining table and just the thought of us all together always makes we wish to go back in time. *sigh*
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure television show, book or musical artist – what is it?!
– Sorry but I am not a bookworm however, I watch TV shows in my country through the TFC (The Filipino Channel) but musical artist?? Yes and that would be BRUNO MARS! I love him to death and I love all of his songs, my hubby even surprised me to watch his concert last year when he came over and OOHHH I can go on and on and on about him and I am super in-love with him and his songs. I don’t mind being in his concert no matter where I am in the arena as long as I hear his voice singing his songs live is all worth it. 🙂 ❤
6. If you were in a rock/ boy/ girl band, what would be your band’s downfall, which would eventually lead to your breakup?
– hhmmm.. this is different..haha I am not sure… I’ve never really thought about this question ever. But! I know I am a very loyal person and I would never leave somebody behind so I guess the downfall would be a band member leaving the group and the rest will follow. 🙂
7. If you could be one famous author who would it be? CATCH: Is has to be a horrible or overrated author: Stephanie Meyers.
– Unfortunately, I have never finished any book before except our school textbooks.. horrible right? so, I guess I won’t be able to answer this question for you. Sorry.
Now it’s my turn to shoot my questions:
- What is your most favorite gift that you received when you were a kid?
- Do you have a best friend?
- Were you a “popular” kid at school?
- How many times do you wash your hair?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- Have you ever done karaoke?
- Have you even had a fight in school or in life ever?
And my nominees are:
There you go! Have fun you guys!! 🙂