I am back with a mini beauty haul. This time, it’s all about lips!
I’ve purchased some of these drugstore lip products over a week ago and I am dying to share this to everyone.
A few of you might have seen a couple of these products from my IG posts while some haven’t.
Now, let’s begin!
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color in the shade Click On My Hyperlink (924A) – This liquid lip color is crazy..It stays on FOREVER!! I haven’t tried the other shades though but this specifically is awesome as it’s matte which I love and for the price of $2.89? OH yeah! Fantastic! ❤
This intense liquid color with built-in moisturizer provides one-step application for weightless, ultra-conditioning wear that lasts up to 8 hours.
- ElastiSilk formula combines flexible color adhesion with silky-smooth pigments for transfer-proof, even application
- Paraben-free formula conditions and moisturizes
- Vitamin E that helps promote anti-aging, protects the skin’s moisture barrier, and balances the lip’s natural hydration for a healthy-looking, plump pout all day.
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Smokin’ Hot Pink (905D) – Another lipstick that’s added to my collection. I have been wearing this lippy for a few times now and I would say, this shade is beautiful. This lipstick glides on easily with rich velvety color, non-drying longwearing lip color that leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. I have no negative things to say about this lipstick in general.
- Milani Power Lip Lasting & Moisturizing Gloss Stain in the shade Cabaret Blend (02) – This was such a bargain as I bought it at the dollar store. With that said, I paid $1.00 for this gloss stain which retails $6.49 at Walgreens. This shade is great and is perfect for fall and winter season too.
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Fruit Punch (11) – I am not a huge fan of light shade or should I say light pink shades but this lipstick is gorgeous. It retails for $5.29, most of all I love how it smells.
- True Instant Color
- One stroke, full coverage application
This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish. The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips. Paraben-free. Available in Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish.
- Milani Color Statement Lipliner in Haute Pink (05) – I’ve never been a lipliner kinda’ gal but I just decided to purchase this lipliner from Milani cosmetics to match with the Milani Color Statement Lipstick that I bought. I thought it’s the perfect match! In fact, I used this lipliner with the Wet n Wild lipstick that I purchased as well and yes, I am in-love with this lipliner. This lipliner is great with lipstick or by itself.
- Keeps your lipstick from feathering
- Satin color in one stroke
- Long-wearing, easy-glide formula
And there you have it!
I hope you enjoyed this post and see you again next time for another beauty haul. 🙂