Yup! You’re reading it right. this post is a combination of my October and November favorites. You know why? because I’ve been wearing the same exact products majority of the time. I couldn’t let go of these products so I decided to write one post for my monthly faves.
- Wet n Wild lipstick in the shade Smokin’ Hot Pink/Rose affriolant (905D). I love this lipstick so much that I’ve used it almost everyday since I bought it. You guys know what I’m saying! We all know that Wet n Wild products are the best! 🙂
- City Color Be Matte Blush in the shade Fresh Melon is AWESOME! This blush is very pigmented, very smooth, “blendable” AND the longer it stays on your cheeks, the better it looks! Plus, it is super affordable which makes you want to buy more! 🙂
- Essence LASHmania reloaded (false lash mascara) – is one of my most reached and one of my favorite mascara’s out there! I never thought that I’ll fall in-love with this mascara to death. It gives length, volume, no clumps and keeps the curl for hours and they don’t smudge nor have fall-outs! This mascara is a MUST!
- MILANI Color Statement Lipliner in the shade Haute Pink (05). I am not sure why I just discovered this Milani lipliner… This lipliner is very smooth, non-drying and the staying power is great! I love this lipliner so much! Highly recommended. ❤
- Maybelline Color Tattoo (24hr) eyeshadow in the shade Vintage Plum (90) is beautiful! I’ve had this eyeshadow for quite sometime now and even though I have other eyeshadows, I still reach for this bad boy since it is very easy to apply, very convenient to carry around and it’s long lasting too which I really need because I dislike to re-touch and I’m always in a rush especially when I’m going to work. This is my all time favorite eyeshadow to date and I love their other shades too. This is such a great buy!
- Essential Tools Retractable Blush brush is another favorite of mine. I love the brush itself as it doesn’t break me out unlike those other brushes I’ve tried. I am a fan of the Essential Tools brushes so much though they have a very limited choices for their brushes (what a bummer). I got this brush at Walmart for $4.98 only.
And there you have it. My October and November favorites! ❤
Thanks for dropping by!