I’m back with a mini-haul courtesy of Nordstrom Rack. In case you don’t know, I’ve been obsessed with Nordstrom Rack’s beauty section ever since I found my way there. I have been finding great items at a very affordable price too. If you want to see what other beauty products I purchased at Nordstrom Rack, you may check my post HERE.
This time, it’s nothing major since I’ve been trying to stay away from this place to limit my spending on beauty products but I couldn’t help myself but check this place out once in awhile.
what I got?
Who can resist this cutie little trio of Manizers when it’s staring at you very gorgeously?!? I have the full size Mary-Lou Manizer and it’s been well-loved! I’ve been wanting to try Cindy-Lou Manizer and Betty-Lou Manizer but I couldn’t spend $24 for the full size without testing them out. This trio palette is just the perfect size to throw in your makeup bag.
The Manizer Sisters AKA the “Luminizers” retails for $28 while I paid $11.97 at Nordstrom Rack. Just like the Mary-Lou Manizer, Cindy-Lou Manizer and Betty-Lou Manizer glides like butter when applied on your skin. Very pigmented, amazing quality and the color payoff is beautiful. If you want to see my review on the Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer you may click HERE.
- Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer – Meet Mary-Lou Manizer, a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybody’s eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.
- Cindy-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shadow & Shimmer – An all-in-one essential, this smart shadow, beautiful blush and subtle highlighter is tucked inside a go-anywhere compact by theBalm. The light-reflecting peachy pink hue adds a splash of color to your cheeks and a hint of shimmer to your lids, while illuminating your finest features.
- Betty-Lou Manizer Bronzer/Shadow – Fake it, don’t bake it! Before you head out to relish some well deserved sun, score a faux, sun-kissed glow with theBalm’s Betty-Lou Manizer. Betty-Lou is a silky smooth, all-in-one bronzing highlighter, shimmer and shadow.
I don’t really splurge on expensive nail polishes because I’m very much loyal to my all time favorite Rimmel London (60 seconds) nail polishes. However, it just so happened that Nordstrom Rack had these discontinued Limited-Edition Urban Decay Nail Color for $5.97 with a retail price of $10.00 so I didn’t let it slip my hands and grabbed all the shades available. I’ve never tried this nail polish from Urban Decay so it’s just the best time to see what this nail color has to offer.
First, let’s talk about the bottle. The packaging on this UD nail polish is very sleek. It has the Urban Decay name engraved on the handle with a skull on the cap and a rose design eyes to complete the unique look.
The brush applicator is long and thin that is incredibly precise. The brush even makes painting the outer corners of your nails very easy.
Now let’s talk about the shades.
- Vape – is a beautiful champagne shade with a pink micro-shimmer that is best for a more casual look.
- Granite – is a dark gray shade with a yellow green micro-sparkle and is great for an edgier look. Apply three or more coats for a gorgeous metallic effect!
- Vice – is a dark plum shade with a blue micro-shimmer. This to me is a beautiful fall shade because it’s warm and lovely at the same time. But I will wear this color all year round. This Limited-Edition UD Vice shade was released back in 2013.
These nail polishes doesn’t have a glossy finish so I suggest that you apply your desired top coat if you want a stunning shiny result.
These nail polishes doesn’t seemed so opaque at first try, but it really depends on the amount of product that you grabbed on your brush. With two or more coats, you will definitely achieve your desired nail color look. This nail polish has a very strong scent during application but it quickly goes away when applied on your nails. Aside from the super cool packaging, this nail polish is fast drying too which is a HuGe Plus!
More new Limited-Edition Nail Color now available at Urban Decay website.
All in all, I am very pleased with this mini-haul. As always, Nordstrom Rack made me happy again!
Have you tried any of these products?
Head over to my Instagram page and see which shade I’m currently wearing.