I’m always in a hunt for a good hair and scalp products so if you’re interested on my thoughts on this conditioner, please keep reading.
- Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and conditionerare a dandruff fighting duo that contain an abundance of natural essential oils on top of the antiseptic and antifungal tea tree oil base. Both shampoo and conditioner nourish and protect hair and scalp.
- Anti-Dandruff Shampoo – Contains potent natural ingredients effective against dandruff. This shampoo works by clearing away dead skin cells while the lavender soothes itchy scalp making it the perfect environment to grow long and strong hair.
- Hydrating Conditioner – this tea tree conditioner for dry and damaged hair not only helps reduce dandruff but contains nourishing amino acids and essential vitamins to smooth and repair curly hair thinning hair and hair that is frizzy and or brittle.
- Safe And Effective – Tea Tree oil sourced from select Australian steam distillation plants to ensure the highest level of quality and purity. Produced in a facility which exceeds cGMP standards as well as sulfate free paraben free, and cruelty free.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your singular purchase of Maple Holistics Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and Conditioner set, you are eligible for a full, no-questions-asked refund in its entirety.
This invigorating conditioner contains Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Certified Organic Pomegranate, Hibiscus, Green Team Sea Buckthorn, Silk Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, Botanical Keratin, Panthenol, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, and Rosemary Oil.
I received a 2oz (59ml) sample sized product full of surprises.
Because I’ve been using different hair products and due to this winter weather, my scalp has been dry and flaky at times. I used this conditioner every other day and I noticed that this conditioner smells good, the tea tree oil made it feel like I’m in a spa. This lathers smoothly and it didn’t leave my hair feeling greasy. I like that it also leaves my hair soft and manageable and shiny after wash. This conditioner is Sulfate Free, Paraben Free and Silicone Free which is great!
Now, my final thoughts about this conditioner is that it minimizes my scalps dryness. I noticed a huge difference on my dandruff, it’s less visible and the itchiness became less and less each time. It also feels cooling and fresh on my scalp too. All in all, I am pleased with this Tea Tree Conditioner by Maple Holistics.
They are also doing 3 Giveaways a week on their facebook page if you wish to try their products for free.
There you have it guys!
Disclaimer:Product received in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own.