Here I go again with my other obsession. Nails, nail polish, nail art or anything related to nails makes me happy. This is just a quick post to show you what I did with my nails this week.
I wanted to use all the shades that I purchased because they’re just really beautiful but I didn’t want to look funny specially at work so I settled with two shades instead.
In case you’re wondering how I divided the colors,
- First, of course I need to apply a Base Coat (OPI)
- second, I painted my nails with the shade Pink Beige
- then I had to let it dry.
- placed a clear tape to cover the other part of my nail and since I didn’t have a proper nail accessory, I ended up using a clear tape “be innovative” you know. 🙂
- then I applied the shade Mauving Forward
- and finished it with Milani’s Quick Dry Top Coat
Just an insight, this MILANI COLOR STATEMENT NAIL LACQUER is very smooth, very thick and super rich in color. It does have a glossy finish in just one coat and is available in a variety of different finishes – cream, sheer, metallic or with glitters and comes in 37 shades. It didn’t say that this nail polish is a quick dry though but it felt like it is. However, since the Top Coat is definitely a quick dry, then that made this nail polish to dry even quicker.
I told you this is just a quick post.. Thank for dropping by!