It’s been a month since I changed my skincare routine and used products that is very convenient for everyone to find. Most of these products can be found in your local drugstores and is very affordable too.
Since I used the Simple Skin Care Products, I’ve noticed a huge difference on my face and especially on my pimples. I can assure you all that these products are awesome and they are very gentle on any skin types.
First, I start my morning with the Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash.
Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash thoroughly cleanses your skin, removing oil, dirt, and other impurities.
- 100% soap free wash leaves skin cleansed and revived
- With added Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E; Contains skin-loving Bisabolol
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- No Dyes, No Artificial Perfumes and No Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin
Then followed with the Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub.
- Gently exfoliates and cleans skin
- Brightens and evens skin texture
Next, to keep my skin soft and smooth I apply the Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer. I use this before I apply my concealer or my foundation. It helps dehydrate my skin and makes my makeup look flawless too.
- 2 vitamins: pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E
- No harsh irritants that can upset your skin
As soon as I arrived home from work or after wearing any makeup on, I always use the Simple Facial Cleansing Wipes. This wipes is tough on make-up and gentle on skin. And to make it even cleaner. I use the Simple Micellar Cleanser Water, and yes! they do a great job in removing all makeup and dirt.
Now, let’s talk about a non-Simple Skin Care products.
I bought Ole HenriksenSheer Transformation in their sample size to hopefully clear some of the pimple marks on my face. I am not sure if they are working great but I did notice some changes on my skin or shall I say on my pimple marks.
In a consumer use study on 52 respondents:
– 96% said the product softens skin and smooths uneven texture
– 95% said their skin looks brighter and more radiant
– 86% said that product treats discoloration/hyperpigmentation
My pimple savior… ❤
I bought the GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT because I heard so many people talking about this product. While I was at Sephora over a month ago, this sample size GlamGlow Youthmud caught my attention.
A lady from Sephora recommended it as well. Instead of using this product all over my face, I’ve decided to just use this only on my pimple. Guess what? it cured some of my sparkles for sure. My right cheek is now pimple free, though you can still see some marks but I’ll take it rather than seeing a huge ugly looking red monster that sparkles all over.
Now, before I go to bed and after cleaning my face with my Simple products, I just dab a tiny amount of this product on my pimples and let it stay overnight. I am not sure if this is even advisable but it works for me.. what can we do?? 😛
This mud mask leaves skin noticeably radiant and glowing. It works with the body’s natural moisturizing collagen to provide gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps to leave skin smoother, brighter, and softer. While providing tighter skin texture and tighter pores, it provides a more youthful appearance and absorbs impurities without removing natural oils.
Based on consumer trials:
After 1 day of use:
– 97% agreed it left their skin smoother, brighter, and softer
– 91% agreed it brightened their dull skin
– 94% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation
After using it 3 times during a 7-day period:
– 100% agreed it brightened their dull skin
– 97% agreed it provided gentle surface exfoliation
So yeah! there you go.. 🙂