Hello! Hows everyone doing?
Today, I will be sharing a collective beauty haul and I hope you’ll enjoy this post. Also, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below if you’ve tried any of these products.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s begin!
The Essence cosmetics display at the Christmas Tree Shop was on sale so I ended up purchasing a few.
- ESSENCE Nude Longlasting Lipstick in (03) Come Naturally – This lipstick retails for $2.99 while I only paid $1.97.
- ESSENCE Shape Your Face Contouring Palette in (20) Ready, Set, Pink! – This contour palette retails for $2.99 and I only paid $1.98.
- ESSENCE The Gel Nail Polish – I picked the shades, (74) feels like birthday, (77) dreaming of love? and (80) jeans on!. These gel nail polishes retails for $1.98 while I only paid $.98 each.
I went to Ulta just because, with no plan of buying something but I ended up purchasing three items.
- ESSENCE Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in (02) Sunny – I purchased this bronzing powder because I thought I needed a new one. This bronzing powder cost $4.99 and the packaging reminds me of the Wet N’ Wild Color Icon Bronzer SPF 15 Ticket to Brazil.
- MAKEUP REVOLUTION Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer – I purchased two shades that caught my attention at first glance, they are in the shades The One For All and Rebel. This lip lacquer retails for $5.00 each.
I didn’t purchase much at Marshalls but I found a few very interesting products that’s just too good to ignore.
- Demeter Fragrance Library in Sunshine – This 1 oz cologne spray retails for $16.00 but I was able to purchase mine for only $6.99
- Sugar Triple Scoop Buildable Lip Lacquer in High Sugar – I’ve never heard of this brand before but because it’s made in Korea and it’s cute packaging, I thought I’ll give it a try. This was sold for just $1.00 while I found one in Amazon for $7.00 each.
You know what’s funny? after writing this post, I just realized that most items purchased were mostly products from Essence cosmetics. But anyway, that’s all for now guys! Let me know what you think?