It looks like Spring is finally here!
The sun is out and the snow on the ground starts to melt.
Though it still blows freezing wind but I’ll take it with arms wide open. HAHA
I was so happy that at last, we need not to put on layers and layers and layers of clothes anymore and YEY! I can wear my sunnies again because Mr. Sun is shining brightly.
Ok, enough talk…Actually I am just looking for a reason to post my OOTD! HAHAHA
- Sunglasses – This is my number 1 favorite of all my sunglasses collection and it’s from Laura Biagiotti.
- Sweater – from RUMM Kids and YES you read it right! RUMM Kids is a boutique for Kids and fortunately, their Large or Extra Large fits me perfectly and they always go on sale too so that makes it even better for me. Who doesn’t love sales right?? 😛 And…and.. the sweater says “Stay CÛte” 🙂 😛
- Pants – I don’t know what’s it called but they are very soft but warm material and I got it from H&M and they are ohhh soo comfy!!! 🙂
- Flats – they are from H&M and most of my flats are from H&M too. I haven’t found a flats that feels good on my feet.
- Bag – is from Forever 21.. how do you describe a bag? with a long strap? zippers inside and a gold stud accents in front? is that how? hehe 🙂
- Jacket – You will be seeing more of this jacket until it dies.. LOL I got it from Strawberry store when I visited NYC back in November.
P.S: I bought few drugstore items “again”.. 😱✌️
Happy SunDay everyone!!!!