Another TAG that I enjoyed writing. This is my first tag related to Love/Hate so Thank You MarieCrz for nominating me. I had fun writing this post and I also hope my cyber-friends will enjoy reading them too. 🙂
In this tag we have to share 10 things we love and 10 we hate and nominate up to 10 blogs to do the same.
10 Things I Love
- God – Because he is always there for me and to everyone around me. (we all know that right?)
- Family/Hubby – Is this even considered as things?haha.. but I am still going to include them because I love them! ❤
- Friends – I love my friends so much as they show how much they love me too. In fact, I miss them a lot!
- (Beauty) Lipstick, Blush, Eye shadow, Nail Polish, etc. – Who doesn’t love makeup…they are just so much fun to play with and since there are tons of shade options, it makes it even more tempting to collect them all.
- Ice Cream – I can’t end my day without Ice Cream! Though I am not a fan of Vanilla flavored Ice cream (I know..I know) but I love to try different flavors as well. My favorite is Rocky Road or anything with chocolate (yuumm).
- Bags – handbag, shoulder bag, tote, purse, pocket-book or however you want to call it. You just can’t have enough of them (don’t deny ladies! don’t deny..haha).
- Shoes – high heels, boots, flats, sneakers or anything that you can wear on your feet. Another thing that most of us “collect”. The most common reason why we have to buy one is??? “I don’t have this color”, “I have been searching for this style since forever”, “I need this to pair with my bag”. HAHAHAHA
- Clothes – Another thing that just kept piling up. It’s nice to see a closet with clothes hanging (with tags on). An organized cabinet with t-shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, tank top and so on and on and on and on and on…………………
- Rice – Is rice a “thing”? anyway, if it is then yes! I love rice. I love plain rice (steamed).
- My baby (shih tzu) – he is two and a half year-old puppy/dog. He is one of the best gift I’ve ever received from my hubby. I love him so much!
10 THINGS I HATE/Dislike
It’s hard to find “things” that I Hate or Dislike but I am going to include “anything” that I Hate/Dislike.
- Body Odor – I am not sure if they just can’t smell themselves? Immune to their smell? Have not seen a deodorant their entire existence? Don’t know what is body soap? Or they just love the smell (armpits in particular).
- People without Common sense – It’s sad that common sense is not for sale..If only I can buy some I would, and give it to those who don’t have it.
- Liar (s) – who does??
- Mistakes – I dislike when I made mistakes, I know we all make mistakes but my point is, If I wasn’t careless the first time then mistakes could have been avoided.
- Dirty/Untidy – I make a mess but I know how to clean my mess. What I hate the most is when people doesn’t clean-up their mess even though the dirt is screaming right in front of their face!
- Fake – Fake/plastic people is the worst creature ever made.
- Ignorant – Being Innocent and or Ignorant are two different things. Other people think that they know everything and makes ignorant comment is a NO-NO!
- “Know it All” – Have you ever met someone that “knows it all”? every time you say something, the other party immediately have something to say about what you’re saying. Most common phrases “I know”, “I’ve been there”, I’ve seen it”, I have one”, “my friend and I” and so on!
- Waking up – I don’t mind mornings, but I do not like waking up in the morning. However, once I’m awake I’m good to go.
- Vegetables – I have never been a lover of vegetables ever since I was young. There’s very very few that I can take but majority is just uuhhmm.. sorry!
Enjoy you guys! ❤