Like most women, I too love lip products and so I thought why not make this Monthly Favorites to focus on lips.
I didn’t notice that I’ve been digging these shades this past month (September) until preparing for this post. 🙂 They have been my most reached lip products and let me introduce them to you one by one.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Addis Ababa (SMLC-07) – I’m sure most of you will agree on the quality of this lip cream. I love that it’s matte but non-drying and it’s long lasting too. It’s a bright fuchsia that is not too shocking on the lips, very feminine and subtle. Their shade range is also great and the scent is also lovely that’s why I kept reaching for the NYX lip creams a lot.
- Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in the shade Palpitante (102) – This lipstick is one of my most used high-end products that I own. I don’t have a lot of expensive makeup but this I would say, is worth every penny. The shade is gorgeous and can be used during the day or even at night, it’s more of a “mauvey” red which is not too red and not too dark as well, the packaging is very unique and very safe too because the cover doesn’t come off so easily unlike some other lipstick packaging out there.
- Wet N’ Wild lipstick in the shade “Just Peachy” – My all time favorite from the Wet N’ Wild products. This shade is perfect! I love how matte it gets but non-drying at all. This lipstick makes an awesome blush too to match your lips that’s why I use this on my cheeks if I feel like having a very simple everyday glowing look. (However, I noticed that the scent of this lipstick is not too pleasant, let me know if you noticed it too)
- Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain – You’ve seen this lip stain over and over again but what can I do… I love this lip stain so much. It feels really good on the lips, the smell and the shade is just awesome! Thanks Ipsy for introducing this to me! 🙂
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade Elusive (205) – This retractable chubby crayon matte balm is great! Very hydrating, smells really good (minty) and is so convenient to carry around in your bag too. Another amazing product for sure!
- Carmex Lip Balm – Two words…. THE BEST! ❤
Don’t forget to hit “Like” if you enjoyed this post!