I’ve had my eyes on tarte’s Holiday Blush Palette Collection back in 2014 (Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette) where it includes five beautiful shades in a very unique packaging.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance to lay my hands on one as I was too late to purchase the palette for myself.
Back in 2015, tarte once again released their Holiday Collection (Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette) but for some reason, I missed it for the second time.
This limited-edition palette is the ultimate tarteist™ blush wardrobe with four shades for day and play.
- Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
- mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
Product performance: Master a tarteist™ glow with four flawless shades of the award-winning Amazonian clay 12-hour blush. A staple for celebrity makeup artists and beauty influencers, the whisperlight, pigment-packed powder blush is powered by Amazonian clay and great for all skin types for 12 hours of fade-free wear. The four new, limited-edition shades include warm neutrals and high-impact bolds, and come in a trendy, travel-friendly palette with mirror so you’re picturesque and selfie-ready no matter the occasion.
Limited-edition shades include:
- live (poppy coral)
- laugh (peachy coral)
- love (nude mauve)
- dream (soft fuchsia)
This limited-edition tarteist blush palette only cost $38.00 (USD). The packaging on this blush palette is very elegant, super sleek and really well made. It does have some gold details which I LOVE and a high quality decent sized mirror. This measures net wt 4.5 g / 0.158 Oz. x 4 which is great to carry around if you like.
tarte offers free shipping on orders $40 and up and since this palette is just $2.00 shy on the $40 free shipping opportunity, I was able to find an item that brought me to the free shipping minimum. I added tarte’s smolderEYES eyeliner sharpener in my cart which gave me the total of $40.00 even and a free shipping too. HUH! Glad I did that because I’ve been reaching for the sharpener quite a lot lately! 🙂
Now, let’s take a closer look on this gorgeous palette!
This consists of four highly pigmented shades that I enjoy so much! The formulation is super smooth and blendable too. With this blush palette you can never go wrong depending on your mood.
- live (poppy coral) – is more on the “corally” shade which I love. It’s one of the brightest shade of the bunch but you only need less amount as it goes a long way that gives your cheeks a beautiful glow.
- laugh (peachy coral) – has a hint of shimmer (but not overwhelming shimmer) with a “peachy” tone and is the only non-matte shade amongst the four.
- love (nude mauve) – is another gorgeous shade that is great for a more natural look.
- dream (soft fuchsia) – is a pretty pop of color on those cheeks when you’re feeling a little lazy and doesn’t want to apply makeup all over. It has a hint of purple but yet really stunning.
We all know that tarte cosmetics is vegan friendly, not tested on animals and ALWAYS FORMULATED WITHOUT: parabens • mineral oil • phthalates • triclosan • sodium lauryl sulfate • and gluten, which is definitely safe to use at anytime.
First photo was taken indoor.
Second photo was taken outdoor under a natural light (of course..duhh).
- the pigmentation is amazing
- very wearable (at anytime of the day)
- elegant packaging (with high quality mirror)
- comes in four (4) gorgeous shades
- definitely affordable
- vegan friendly
- not tested on animals
- made with safe ingredients
- Wish it’s not made in China
Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and just so you know this limited-edition tarteist blush palette is in fact my very first blush from tarte cosmetics that I own. It may not have five shades similar to their holiday collection but it’s way cheaper with four amazing shades and gorgeous packaging, so what more could I ask for?
Would I recommend this blush palette? YES! Unfortunately, to those who are interested in purchasing one, it looks like this palette is now sold-out but I’m sure they will come up with more blush palettes similar to this (just stay tuned).
And there you have it!