I have not shared my June Favorites because I’ve been using almost the same products the entire month, also I was testing out new products too for future post or reviews that is why less faves in June.
So I thought I will combine my most reached products for the month of June and July instead!
Now let’s begin.
The photo shows how I use the products in particular order.
- “Mario Badescu” Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater – still trying this product out but so far so good. I use this before I apply anything on my face.
- Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer – has been my go-to moisturizer for over a year now and haven’t disappointed me since then. This helps lessen some dry patches on my skin and of course keeps my skin soft and moisturized.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser – I completely forgot about this pore eraser that’s staring right in front of me every time I apply my makeup. I use this regularly when I know I don’t need too much coverage. This is very affordable and does a great job in minimizing those pores. Great for an everyday use.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Match Perfection Foundation SPF 15 –You’ve seen this a billion times here in my page, I can’t seem to find a replacement to this awesome foundation. Very hydrating, smells amazing, super affordable and the longer it sits on your skin the better it looks. I used the shade Light Nude or True Ivory and this is truly my Holy Grail foundation.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand is another product that I love so much. I’ve tried several drugstore concealers and by far this is one of the best. It is medium to full coverage, blends easily and glides smoothly and most importantly, it doesn’t cake-up after sitting on your face for hours.
- Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Pressed Powder in Classic Ivory sets everything in place. This powder didn’t break me out which is a huge plus and I cannot wait to hit the pan on this one.
This Rimmel London Kate Sculpting and Highlighting Kit in Coral Glow serves as my eyeshadow and blush at the same time. I use the highlighter as my eyeshadow base and the contour or blush on my crease. Then of course, the blush and highlighter on my cheeks for a glowy look.
You’ve seen these Wet n’ Wild Beauty brushes on my Instagram page for sure. I adore the powder brush as well as the Contour brush so much. These brushes are super soft, very affordable and simply stunning.
COVERGIRL “The Super Sizer Mascara” is about to give up on me. Have been using this loads and loads and infact, I just bought a new one. That’s how much I love this mascara to death!
Well, I gotta include my saviour (yah know) this Carmex Lip Balm is a MUST HAVE on my daily lips routine. I have a spare everywhere.. literally everywhere (car, work, purse, etc.) just in case I forget to bring one. And if I’m not wearing the usual nude lipstick then this (Limited Edition) Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipstick in Wonderland has been my backup. If I don’t feel like doing a full-on make up then just a light foundation and a bright red lipstick is the way to go.
And to conclude this entire post, this Bamboo Oil Strengthening Shine Oil has been really good to me, I use this after I blow dry or flat iron my hair and this leaves my hair super manageable, shiny and full of life. Just a tiny amount goes such a long way!
And there you have it!
My June & July Favorites…