Wow! it’s now 2017 and here I am still catching up on things.
So what’s the wait? Let’s get started.
- Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer – This moisturizer has been so good to me. I Love this so much that it became one of my most reached facial products to date. (Click HERE for full review)
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater – This facial spray has been on my favorites for the past months. I really enjoy how this facial spray keeps my skin hydrated. I use this before I apply anything on my face.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-IN-1 Foundation + Concealer – If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation that is very lightweight, non-cakey and last all day then this is the one for you. I took a gamble when I purchased this foundation because they didn’t have a lot of shade options. This shade (Creamy Vanilla-01) is a little bit darker for my skin tone but I mix a drop of the Mario Badescu Facial Spray or a drop of Bio-Oil Multiuse skincare oil and I am good to go. I’m sure you can mix any of your favorite facial oil with this foundation if you want. This retails for $10.00 but it’s definitely worth it.
- Tarte limited-edition Energy Noir Clay Palette – I was looking for a very convenient all in one palette that has everything. This palette comes with six eyeshadows, a blush and a highlighter. This is just perfect – not too big and not too small to take with me during my trip back in November. I purchased this at Sephora for $26.00 and a free shipping since I signed up for the Sephora FLASH 2-day shipping (a $10/year subscription that gives you a free 2-day shipping with no minimum purchase required)
- Tarte lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara – This mascara is amazing! It holds the curl really well, it’s volumizing, lengthening, no fall outs and the wand is very easy to use.
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Viper – I have been reaching for this liquid lipstick since I’ve tried it the first time. It’s a beautiful shade that can be worn at anytime and it’s non-drying too which is a huge plus. Click HERE for full review.
Here’s a closer look on the Tarte Energy Noir palette.
The blush Unearthed is everything!
While I’ve been loving the eyeshadows in Full Moon, Charged Up and Missy Mauve. I normally mix the shades but most of the time I use it just by itself.
Crystal Park highlighter is also beautiful and it can be used as an eyeshadow too to add some glow on those lids.
And lastly, this post is not complete without the BTS (behind the scene) struggle.
And it’s a wrap!