In case you’re wondering, why I’m sharing my Play! by Sephora box for the month of March and skipped my February box. That is because, I was so stupid for not knowing that my card expired and forgot to update my account info on time which made me miss my February box. I saw the February box and I was so jealous, it was such a great box!
Anyhow, let’s see what’s in my box.
I always look forward to see what’s in my Play! by Sephora box each time I receive them. For $10.00 a month, so far it’s pretty impressive.
– This finishing balm feels amazing on the skin. I like to use this before I apply any makeup on and it helps my foundation glides smoothly and keeps my skin feeling soft and poreless. I just wish that they put a little bit more product on the sample jar than just a few squirt. 🙂 Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm
– Dullness and uneven texture
– This cream-to-powder highlighter is really pretty. Super easy to apply and easy to blend. I also like how cute the packaging is and it has been sitting in my everyday makeup bag since I got it. Watt’s Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter
What it is:
A champagne cream-to-powder highlighter.
– I received the same exact item in my Ghost Oil Ipsy Glam Bag back in November and I’ve used it a few times. In all fairness, I enjoyed this Verb Ghost Oil a lot. It may sound “oily” but it’s actually very comfortable on the hair. I apply just a tiny amount on my damped hair and it keeps my hair frizz-free, shiny and smooth too.
What it is:
A transparent, restorative hair oil that revitalizes hair from roots to ends.
– I mix this illuminating moisturizer with my liquid foundation to add luminosity and glow on my skin. This Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer is amazing! I love how it keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth and it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin too. GLOWSTARTER Mega Illuminating Moisturizer (Nude Glow)
What it is:
A hydrating, super-charged cream with iridescent illuminating pearl particles to blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion for an instant luminous finish.
– I’ve used this eyeshadow primer potion in the past and I did like it. However, since I have a few other eyeshadow primers that is more affordable with the same result, I haven’t repurchased this primer ever since. A tiny amount of this eyeshadow primer goes a long way so I’m sure this product will never go to waste. Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original)
What it is:
A 24-hour wear, nude eyeshadow primer that ensures vibrant, crease-free wear.
– This little guy right here is the bomb! I love the scent of this perfume so much. My husband did too. The scent is very refreshing, subtle and not overwhelming which I enjoy. It isn’t too florally nor fruity and the sweet and citrusy smell is just perfect for my taste. If you happen to drop by Sephora, be sure to check this perfume out. This is actually my second sample product from Atelier Cologne courtesy of Play! by Sephora and I love them both. I got the Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Collection Azur – Sud Magnolia in my September box and it’s divine.
This sunny composition, built around Clémentine from California, sets off the sweet, citrusy fruit with green notes of juniper and the tang of mandarin. The heart of intriguing star anise and a hint of pepper blends over a distinctively warm base of Haitian vetiver, sandalwood, and cypress.
And that’s all for now!
Another impressive products inside my Play! by Sephora box for the month of March.