Finally after two weeks from receiving my always late Ipsy Glam Bag, I can now share with you my thoughts on the products I received.
What are we waiting for? let’s begin!
I was very excited to receive my Glam Bag for the month of April because of the glam bag itself. After seeing everyone’s posts I wanted to lay my hands on the bag too.
The bag is very cute and unique, definitely a statement piece. This design reminds me of a movie theatre ticket and since I am a movie fanatic, it’s just perfect!
- naked Cosmetics – Another eyeshadow pigment from naked Cosmetics from their Heavy Metal collection in the shade HE-04. This pigment is a beautiful metallic Copper shade and glides on your lid beautifully. This is my third eyeshadow pigment from naked cosmetics courtesy of Ipsy.
- ColourPop Show Me Liner Crème Gel Liner – Finally, it’s about time to receive something new from Ipsy. New to me anyway, because with my two years with Ipsy, I don’t recall if I ever received products from ColourPop ever. This is actually a creme gel liner in the shade Neutrals/Golds but is almost Copper too with a metallic finish. This liner is very creamy, easy to apply, long-lasting and most importantly smudge proof.
Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush – Since we’re all about the “Unicorn” theme lately, this brush is cute and is great for display. The brush is soft but there’s no “WOW” factor on it. I only reached for this brush twice and that’s it! It didn’t blend the product well and it made my blush/cheek looked patchy.
Hellooooo, throwback! Fourth grade us says that combining Lisa Frank with anything is a no-brainer.
The vegan-friendly, synthetic hairs are softer than a teddy bear.
Aside from being cuddly and colorful, it’s a solid makeup tool with the perfect slant (key for cheeky looks and contouring).
- Did we mention the rainbows and unicorns?
LB stands for Lara Bingle, the babe behind the brand. She’s a gorg Australian model. So yeah, we’ll have what she’s having.
It’s a primer, toner, tinted moisturizer, and bronzer in one.
It also has SPF15. Kind of a dream cream!
- We love how the sheer formula let’s our real skin shine through. But for those times when you want major coverage, you can layer for a flawless finish.
MintPear Vitamin C Serum – This serum smells really good and when I showed this to my mom, she immediately snagged it from me as it claims to “combat signs of aging like wrinkles, sunspots, fine lines, and diminished moisture”. My mom used this serum for two straight weeks and didn’t see any positive result. It smells amazing, absorbs like water and dries quickly but that’s it! “Useless” was her exact words.
This magical serum uses the power of vitamin C to combat signs of aging like wrinkles, sunspots, fine lines, and diminished moisture.
MintPear’s anti-aging formula is designed to lighten, brighten, and tighten! This potent blend will rejuvenate your skin and leave it glowing.
All-natural ingredients include vitamin C (which makes up 25% of this serum), thyme extract, chamomile extract, passion flower, soothing aloe vera, and antioxidant vitamin E.
- Despite its concentrated blend, it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
To sum it all, it’s an OK bag. I was happy with the Colourpop Gel Liner and the Glam Bag design but that’s it!
What do you guys think?
Did you like the products in your Ipsy Glam Bag back in April?