Now, let’s talk about this haircare shall we?
Get hair that’s healthier, stronger, and more alive with Finesse®.
• Infused with active proteins, Finesse® Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner help restore and strengthen hair that is dry, damaged, stubborn, or sometimes frizzy. The active silk and soy proteins penetrate deep into the hair shaft, leaving your hair more moisturized and manageable. Your hair will feel clean and silky soft, while being easier to detangle and easier to style.
• Featuring Finesse’ cult-favorite clean, fresh scent
• SRP: $3.99 each (and only $1.99 at Walmart)
• Available at: Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, and grocery chains such as Kroger, Shoprite, HEB, and Publix
These products were tested vigorously since day one and here are my thoughts.
MOISTURIZING – Lather into something wonderful! Finesse’s shampoo enriches & moisturizes hair deep down to the root leaving it smooth and easy to manage!
- This shampoo smells pleasant but nothing special (smells like rose).
- This shampoo lathers smoothly but it didn’t leave my hair smooth when dry.
- It didn’t moisturize my hair but instead it felt dry and frizzy.
- My scalp turned dry, itchy and I ended up having some dandruff.
- This shampoo is a pass and will not repurchase again.
MOISTURIZING – A moisturizing conditioner that replenishes and penetrates deep into hairs’ roots. The perfect balance between softness and manageability!
- This conditioner on the other hand is pretty good but not great!
- This conditioner lathers really nicely and smoothly.
- It smells like a medicated conditioner but it feels really good on the scalp.
- It’s not moisturizing but it volumizes and kept my hair frizz-free.
- I enjoyed using this conditioner paired with a different shampoo instead.
- Will I repurchase this conditioner? possibly!
And there you have it!
This is a sponsored post but I did not receive any monetary compensation to share my honest thoughts.
Have you guys tried these Finesse Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner?
What do you guys think?