Happy Hump Day everyone!
Today’s post is another haul that I’m very excited about and because I’m a “little” bit addicted to nail polishes then yes happy me!
I bought these Revlon nail polishes from two different stores and when opportunity knocks, it’s difficult to refuse so without much talk, let’s begin.
Ocean State Job Lot
Chip Defiant™ formula coats nails in gorgeously smooth color. With ShadeLock™ Technology for fade-resistant wear. 64 striking shades to choose from.
I purchased four Revlon Nail Enamel at a very affordable price. Ocean State Job Lot sells this for $1.49 each compared to other retail stores.
I’ve used this nail enamel in the past and here are my thoughts.
- Smooth formula
- Glossy finish
- It comes with stainless steel mixing balls (which I like to mix the product well)
- Quick dry
- Elegant packaging
- 64 shade options
- Strong nail polish scent – I personally don’t mind the scent as it doesn’t linger when it dries but I’m sure some might not like it.
- Not long wearing (chipped on the 3rd day)
- Long and thin brush (it picks up less amount of product that you had to dip the brush over and over until the nail is fully coated).
Here are the four shades that I purchased.
Bohemian – Dreamer – Beautiful – Charming
Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel
A whole different way to experience color. Vibrant, shiny shades go on smoothly for flawless color then dry to light, irresistible fragrances. Fragranced when dry. Intoxicating colors, irresistible scents. This product is made in United States.
- A whole different way to experience color
- Fragranced when dry
- Intoxicating colors, irresistible scents
- Type:Nail Polish
- Extend Wear by Applying a Base Coat First
Another nail polish that is not new to me and here are my thoughts.
- Cute packaging
- Gorgeous shades
- Very opaque
- Smooth consistency
- Comes in glossy and matte finish
- Comes with stainless steel mixing balls
- Very STRONG scent (floral)
- The scent lingers even when dry
- Inconsistent drying power (some dries quickly, while some don’t)
- Long and thin brush (this brush is a little bit fuller than the other which helps the application easier but it could have been better)
- Doesn’t last more than a week
Here are the shades that I purchased.
African Tea Rose – Spun Sugar – Wild Violets
I really enjoyed the colors that I got, it’s very wearable all year round. Aside from that, I paid less than $2.00 each which is a huge plus. The brush isn’t my favorite but the good thing is, it does provide a precise application.
The cool part is, I now have more fun shades added to my nail polish collection.