I’ve been contemplating whether or not to share this post but I thought why not? If you haven’t noticed, it’s been a fews of months since I last shared an Ipsy Glam Bag post. Well, I guess it’s obvious that after two years of being subscribed to Ipsy, I finally decided to cancel my monthly subscription.
If you’re an avid follower of my blog, you’ve heard me complain over and over about the products in my bag. Ipsy was more of a miss instead of a hit. Don’t get me wrong, there were several products that I received which I adored so much but majority were just blah..
In case you haven’t heard of Ipsy (which I’m sure most of you have), it’s a monthly subscription that consists of five deluxe sample products and sometimes you also get full-sized items and a cute makeup bag for only $10.00 per month with free shipping.
Michelle Phan has inspired countless women around the world through her beauty video tutorials on YouTube. Every day, the question Michelle gets asked the most is: “What are the right products for me?”
With infinite beauty product combinations in the marketplace, choosing the best items for your needs can be a challenge! That was why Michelle created ipsy. Michelle and her team of stylists have selected products they love, for you to try.
Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.
So go ahead, take the beauty quiz, get your first Glam Bag, watch the videos, and create your own!
It was really cool for the first few months especially when you see the
Why I cancelled my subscription?
- Majority of the products were disappointing.
- Out of 24 glam bags received, only three stood out. Below are my most used glam bags to date. I use them to store feminine stuff and place them in every bag that I carry. They are very convenient, really lightweight and space saver too. (August, February, December)
- I kept getting skincare products that’s either non-hydrating, the scent is too strong while a few did irritate my skin.
- Out of five products in the bag, just one or two items impressed me.
- I’ve changed my options several times hoping to receive better items but nothing has changed.
- Lastly, the bag always came LATE.
Did I regret cancelling my subscription? Not at all!
But I admit, I sometimes miss seeing a bright pink bubble envelope on my doorstep.
And that’s it you guys, my Ipsy Glam Bag monthly subscription update.