I’ve been seeing W7 Cosmetics everywhere, may it be at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory and recently at Ocean State Job Lot. They look very inviting so I’ve picked up a few. Another thing that caught my attention is their similarity to other high-end brands.
Now, let’s see what I got.
- Hollywood Bronze & Glow – $7.95 (paid $4.00 at Ocean State Job Lot)
This bronzing and highlighting duo reminds me a lot of Charlotte Tilbury‘s Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight. Do you agree?
- In The City – $8.95 (paid $4.50 at Ocean State Job Lot)
This palette also reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked Basics. The difference is the price and the packaging. The shades are little lighter than the Naked Basics but hey, close enough right?
- Making Waves Eye Colour – Fools Gold – $7.95 (paid $2.99 at Marshalls)
The first thing that came into my mind when I saw this was the Hourglass Cosmetics Modernist Eyeshadow Palette. I found an opened palette at Marshalls when I purchased this so I did a quick swatch and so far it was very smooth.
- Skinny Lipping – Apples and Pears – $7.95 (paid $2.50 at Ocean State Job Lot)
- Skinny Lipping – Off The Wall – $7.95 (paid $2.50 at Ocean State Job Lot)
I’m sure you all recognized the packaging at first glance. Just like how amazed I was when I saw them too. This reminds of the Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipsticks.
- Chunky Eyes – Coffee – $6.45 (paid $2.00 at Ocean State Job Lot)
The most common of them all. No dupes needed I guess. But I gotta have it because the shade looks really pretty.
I’ve purchased a few items from W7 Cosmetics in the past so I thought why not expand my W7 Cosmetics collection. My favorite item from W7 Cosmetics is their Banana Dreams Loose Powder. Have you guys tried any items from this brand and care to share your favorite(s) too?