It’s Liebster time!
You all know The Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must have under 1000 followers
- Thank and link the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them they have been nominated (spread the love)
- Write a post including all of the above and include the rules in the post
- What prompted you to start your blog? – I started blogging because I wanted to find a channel where I can share about anything that no one can judge me based on my posts. Also, since I love beauty and fashion then this is also the best place to go. Luckily, WordPress bloggers are very supportive and that makes me love blogging even more.
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve done? – Adventurous?? Does Zip-Lining count? 😛 Or coming to America all by myself without knowing what holds ahead. 🙂
- Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been to? – Aside from my country (Philippines), I love to go to the beach so I would say Hawaii, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Aside from the beach, the Food was uugghhh sooo good!!! But I also wanted to say Aspen is also one of the most peaceful place I’ve been to.. ❤
- If you could do one thing tomorrow that you have always dreamed of doing, what would it be? – I always say this.. If given the chance to do one thing, that would be to bring my Papa (dad) back. But that’s impossible so I would say Go to Japan and explore the place. 🙂
- If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it? – I will pay the Best Doctor who can cure my sister’s cancer. I just found out yesterday that my sister was diagnosed with stage III cancer so If only I can have a million dollars then yes! pay them all just to heal her. 😦
- What is your favorite pastime memory? – Pastime memory? I’m not sure what do you mean by this but if you mean memories from the past then that would be of course, quality time with my family and when I was still doing some modelling back then. 🙂
- What is one goal that you have not yet met, but are working to achieve? – I don’t really like to set goals because I feel like they don’t happen when I work for it. But, I wish to venture out and start a new job that is more challenging and more pay. who doesn’t want a high paying job right? hehe 🙂
- What do you believe is the greatest flaw among people? – If I’m understanding this question correctly, I believe that Communication and Understanding is the greatest flaw amongst people. We need to be more open-minded and be more consistent in our communication to understand what needs to be relayed.
- If you only had time to save one thing in your home, what would it be? – Thing? I assume this is material thing right? (aside from the most important legal docs) I would say photo album. I love looking at old photos because it just brings back wonderful memories.
- In your life, what brings you the most happiness? – Seeing my loved ones happy is the best feeling of all. They are my source of happiness. ❤
Now, it’s my turn to ask my questions:
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- Have you ever been in-love?
- How did you come up with you “blog” name?
- What is your favorite drugstore beauty product?
- Do you have pets?
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What made you start blogging?
- Who motivates you to achieve your goals in life?
- What do you do for a living?
- What is your makeup must have (s)?
- Guerilla Blond
- Tjasa and the Beauty bag
- Amiable Charm
- O so Vogue
- Cat Eyes Red Lips
- exceptionally ordinary