I have been in search for a better hair styling tools for a while and have tried different brands in the market. But I’ve always had my eyes on the NuMe Styling Tools probably because most the popular YouTube guru’s talked about it a lot! Continue reading “NuMe Hair Styling Tools”
Wow where did the month of July go? I hope you all are having a great summer! 🙂 It’s been crazy busy this past month or so. It’s been a roller coaster ride but let’s not talk about that instead, let’s talk about my July faves.
Now for the month of July, as always I have been very lazy and been wearing almost the same products over and over again. Most of these products I’m sure you’ve seen them in my past posts so I apologize in advance. 🙂
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer – I use the shade 240 (Fair/Light Neutral) and this is great because it’s 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish (25hr) with Serum Comfort in the shade 100 (Ivory). It’s full coverage foundation enriched with a comfort serum. Instant, perfect coverage that lasts all day. Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof. However, I am not sure about the 25 hours part as I don’t leave any foundation all day or all night.
- Maybelline “Shine Free” Pressed Powder in Soft Cameo #02 – It’s definitely “Shine Free”, lightweight and not “cakey” at all.
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in the shade Autumn Peach #80 – This was a recent purchase and since then, it has been my fave, I used this almost everyday and for sure will use this over and over again. This blush is very pigmented so just a few product on your blush brush and it goes a very long way!
- Maybelline “Fit Me” Concealer in Light #10 – I’m sure everyone will agree how good this concealer is so I guess no description needed. 😛
- Essence Lash Mania Mascara – OMG! If only I can show you how this makes wonder on my lashes. This is another purchase from the Essence line and I never thought that it will land on my monthly favorites. I don’t think it’s waterproof but no worries as it doesn’t smudge nor flake. I love this so much! ❤
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick/Crayon – 24hr/waterproof in the shade Bulletproof Beige #002. I take this with me in my makeup bag everyday and it’s very easy to apply, blendable and most importantly it’s waterproof. You can use this as a base or apply with other shade as well. #well-Loved ❤
- Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain – This was in my June Favorites, what can we do? I just can’t let this lip stain go! HAHA
If you haven’t seen my June Favorites! here’s the link for you. 🙂
There you go!
Fashion Update! #OOTD👗👠👓
If you were following my posts, you know that I had a quick weekend getaway with my better half over a week ago to celebrate our Anniversary💑. But what I haven’t shared with you was my outfit(s) during our quick trip. So, with that said I would like to share a quick snap of my “OOTD” if you don’t mind. 🙂 ☺️
So far you can tell that the Blue Flats is my favorite footwear the entire trip right? they are just so comfy and they dry so quickly since it’s been raining the whole time. Aside from that, my cropped leather jacket became my best friend as well since I didn’t bring any other jacket as I didn’t know that it will be raining all weekend long. 😁
There you go! I hope this “OOTD” post inspires you as well. Most of the clothes I wore have been on my Fashion Haul! post and most of them are bargain finds. All I want to say is that, you don’t have to spend a lot to look good and find cute clothes. A lot of bargain clothes are actually better than the ones you paid full price. It’s just a matter of how you present yourself, for you to look good and feel good..(In my opinion anyways) 🙂
There you go!! As always.. Thanks for dropping by!! mwahh… 🙂 ❤
Polish of the Week!
Before we proceed, let me show you a sneak peek of my Rimmel London (60 sec) nail polish collection.. 🙂
Now, let me show you what I have on this week.
I asked you guys as to what shade you would like to see me wearing next and some said Pink while some suggested Yellow. I thought why not try Yellow as I don’t recall wearing this shade before. Luckily, I didn’t have to search that much as I have it in my collection.
I hope you like my shade choice for the week! ❤
To give a little fun on my nails, I added a very simple gold nail art. I just placed it on my nails while it’s still wet and sealed it with the Clear Coat also from Rimmel London.
There yah go! I hope you like my Polish of the Week!