Yup! Another Tag post for everyone. This time it’s a tag by[K]ayla’s [B]log and this is different because it’s a bit harder as it’s really difficult to narrow things down especially when we talk about beauty. But, I have decided to pick my top 7 beauty tools that I reach the most.
Now, let’s get started.
It’s your turn to share your Must Have Beauty Tools:
My deepest apology to CHARLOTTE FOX for not sharing this post as soon as possible. But here I am and I would like to give a shout-out to this lovely blogger and Thank you for this nomination/award.
Now here are my questions and answers for you:
1) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? – I have been asked this question a few times and I would say aside from Aspen, Colorado I would love to go to Japan. It has always been my dream place to go to and explore.
2) If you have only 5 minutes to get ready, what is your beauty regime? – Aside from taking a bath which is a MUST for me. I would say Liquid Foundation, Concealer, Blush, Lip Balm and Lipstick.
3) If you were a Disney Princess, which one would you be? – Wow! I admit I am a huge Disney fan but I have never asked myself this question before. But if I were a Disney Princess? I guess I’ll choose Cinderella, who doesn’t want to be Cinderella right? 🙂
4) Favorite fashion icon. – Hhhmm this is hard but I think I’ll go for Gwen Stefani. I love her style and it’s very unique. If you want fashion and style combined then she is definitely someone that I adore.
5) If you have to pick between one or the other to do your hair or makeup which would you do? – I would do my makeup as I can just hide my hair in a bun or pony tail and I’m good to go. But without makeup then I look so sad and sick. LOL 😛
6) How old were you when you finally figured out how to have good brows? (haha) – I’m just glad that my eyebrows have always been good to me. It has never been a concern to me ever. No matter what I do with my brows, thick or thin they still look the same. In fact I pluck my own eyebrows and I don’t need any brow pencils or anything. #LuckyMe
7) When did you start blogging and what’s your story behind it? – I just started back in January of this year. I posted my first blog just because I wanted to express how I felt at that very moment not knowing that there will be someone who will read and appreciate my posts. I was bored at that time since I don’t have any close friends here and it’s just hard to find someone to share the same interest like me. Someone that I can talk to about fashion, beauty and just about anything. And now, I have over 600 followers which is amazing and I couldn’t believe I have that much cyber-friends and that includes you and those who are currently reading this post. Thank you guys! ❤
8) Where are you from? – I am proud to say that I was born and raised in the Island of the Philippines and is now residing in Albany, New York (USA).
9) Which post have you written that’s your favorite? – I am not sure… most of my posts are about beauty haul, fashion haul and even Polish of the week, so they are kind of similar but different at the same time. So I don’t think I have a favorite one.
10) What brings you the most joy? – Aside from my loved-ones that’s giving me Joy and Happiness, my baby Shih Tzu brings me Joy all the time especially after a very long and crazy day at work and when you come home with his beautiful tiny face then it just feels so good.