Wow where did the month of July go? I hope you all are having a great summer! 🙂 It’s been crazy busy this past month or so. It’s been a roller coaster ride but let’s not talk about that instead, let’s talk about my July faves.
Now for the month of July, as always I have been very lazy and been wearing almost the same products over and over again. Most of these products I’m sure you’ve seen them in my past posts so I apologize in advance. 🙂
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer – I use the shade 240 (Fair/Light Neutral) and this is great because it’s 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish (25hr) with Serum Comfort in the shade 100 (Ivory). It’s full coverage foundation enriched with a comfort serum. Instant, perfect coverage that lasts all day. Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof. However, I am not sure about the 25 hours part as I don’t leave any foundation all day or all night.
- Maybelline “Shine Free” Pressed Powder in Soft Cameo #02 – It’s definitely “Shine Free”, lightweight and not “cakey” at all.
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in the shade Autumn Peach #80 – This was a recent purchase and since then, it has been my fave, I used this almost everyday and for sure will use this over and over again. This blush is very pigmented so just a few product on your blush brush and it goes a very long way!
- Maybelline “Fit Me” Concealer in Light #10 – I’m sure everyone will agree how good this concealer is so I guess no description needed. 😛
- Essence Lash Mania Mascara – OMG! If only I can show you how this makes wonder on my lashes. This is another purchase from the Essence line and I never thought that it will land on my monthly favorites. I don’t think it’s waterproof but no worries as it doesn’t smudge nor flake. I love this so much! ❤
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Stick/Crayon – 24hr/waterproof in the shade Bulletproof Beige #002. I take this with me in my makeup bag everyday and it’s very easy to apply, blendable and most importantly it’s waterproof. You can use this as a base or apply with other shade as well. #well-Loved ❤
- Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain – This was in my June Favorites, what can we do? I just can’t let this lip stain go! HAHA
If you haven’t seen my June Favorites! here’s the link for you. 🙂
There you go!