OK Lezz Do Deezz!
I have been wanting to share my 2016 goals to you guys and I am anxious to fulfill them all.
My goals are pretty simple.
- Work harder
- Look for a job that pays more (Yup! it’s true) OR
- Get a second job (I’ve always wanted to have a second job as I’ve never experienced that before, so I am praying that my hubby will allow me to get a second job even just a part time position to see how it goes)
- Visit home before the end of the year (my hometown is in the Philippines) I haven’t been home for three years now. I’ve seen and heard so many new things about my little town so I cannot wait to see it myself.
- Go somewhere with my better-half (short-vaca) I don’t care where as long as we spend some quality time together.
- Spend less (save..save..save)! Maybe limit my spending way less than usual. In other words, Shop Less and Save More! “Shout-out to stashmatters for the motivation.
- Blog more! Yes.. I will try to be more active in this “blogmosphere” to improve my blogging skills. Be more active in Social Media like Instagram, Twitter and etc. In fact, I almost gave up blogging as I don’t have great lighting, camera and room to blog. But I will really try OR really do my best to be more prompt and hopefully come up with a set schedule to post. I’m thinking of sharing at least once a week or if I can.. will post even more.
- Support more bloggers! It feels great to see bloggers succeed from scratch and see their growth all the way. I really wish to see that one of us will become very successful with what we do and maybe become one of our “Youtube beauty-guru” idols or will become one of our favorite bloggers hopefully someday soon.. ahhh.. 🙂 #wishfulthinking
My Ultimate Goal is to fulfill all my wishes and I really hope that I will be able to make it happen!
Wish me luck.. 2016 here I come!!! ❤
3 thoughts on “Goals..Goals..Goals..”
You have a full time job now and also want a part time job? Why! That’s crazy. You need some down time too… unless of course you’re trying to get a second job so you can take advantage of the discounts (I’ve often dreamed of getting a part time job at the drugstore or grocery store so I can get discount on drugstore cosmetics and food lmao)
Oooh the Philippines is a place I’d like to visit one day! I know so many people from there and I want to go to their homes to visit their families and eat their home cooked food haha!
Aww thanks for the shout-out! 🙂 I’m glad I’m influencing people to save more – my SO would be so proud! 😛
Good luck with all your 2016 goals! You can do it! 😀
LikeLiked by 2 people
Haha! I really want to try having a second job just to see how other people managed living life with two or more jobs.. AND! You’re def right.. Discount is another reason why I want a second job.. I already got my eyes on one store that I like.. And I thought I can save the money from my primary job and only use my 2nd job money for miscellaneous.. Haha
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Beauty Haul! | FilipinoInsideOut