It’s Liebster time!
Hey guys! I’m back with another nomination and this time, it’s so much different from my previous nominations. But before we proceed, I would like to thank JULLARAND for making this possible.
Dorkchops – Who doesn’t know this gal?? if you don’t! well..well..well.. what are you waiting for? She talks about almost everything..from beauty, fashion to lifestyle and she does awesome product reviews too. If you are obsessed with “TAG” posts, then yes! She’s the One.. 🙂
Polished by Amy – For those who are “nail-natics” like me! Polished by Amy is the one for you. Aside from nails, she also loves beauty and fashion. If you like to watch YouTube videos then you can also check her channel out Polished by Amy .
Matromao – Let’s move to Asia.. 🙂 This gal is another blogger that talks about anything and everything under the sun! She just doesn’t talk about beauty and fashion but she also posts some mouth-watering food for the soul. HAHA deep right?? but yes.. if you want to know what I’m talking about..then what are you waiting for? Matromao 🙂
Mariecrz – Life, Beauty, Style, Wellness and awesome photographs plus great drawings is what you can find if you check this gal out. What else can I say but she’s awesome!
Cat Forsley – A woman of many talents… She’s a Singer, Songwriter, Model, Artist and Beauty Blogger. She is one of the sweetest blogger I’ve known here. You should head to her page guys and you won’t regret. If you’re on twitter, you can also follow her at CatForsley or Cat’s new Beauty blog www.MyLipAddiction.com.
Lippie Obsession – Don’t get fooled by her name Lippie Obsession because aside from her AMAZING lipstick reviews and posts, she also talks about soo many different things that we all love. This 23 yr. old makeup junkie is also another blogger to watch out for.. 🙂 🙂
So yeah, I hope you discovered something new from this post! 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
I have been nominated for a different awards before and this is my first for the Real Neat Blog Award which made me so excited to answer the questions given to me.
So, we better get started.
Here are The Rules!
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. How far would you last in the Hunger Games and why?
– Just the thought of being part of those people to participate in the game, I might die at that very moment! hahahah.. And to answer this question, I won’t go anywhere in the game.. sad but true! lol 🙂
2. What’s a must have breakfast dish/drink for you?
– This is very embarrassing 😦 but just so you know.. I don’t like to eat anything in the morning. I don’t know why! Eversince I was young, my mom would give me warm glass of milk in the morning and I could not drink it. It made me sick. I can only drink anything cold in the morning if I am hungry. Also, I don’t eat or drink in the morning especially before 9:00AM because it makes me really hungry before lunch time. (I know..I know..I’m weird)..and I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but sadly that’s just how I am.. However, I eat a lot during lunch and dinner though..hhehe
3. Do you prefer sunlight or starlight and why?
– Can I choose both? 😛 well, well, well.. who doesn’t love the sunlight right? we all need some sunlight. It’s good for the body and chilling on the beach under the sun is just perfect! Any living things needs sunlight too. There are so many reasons why I would prefer sunlight. But! Starlight is also a good option, you know why?because starlight brings the romantic “emotion” side of every individual. Who doesn’t love to be with your “loves” and just sit under the stars and just enjoy each other’s company right? ❤ So yeah, I prefer both.. hehehe (sorry I can’t choose one)
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
– A LOT! but the most precious one is the time spent with my entire family every single day with my mom and dad and siblings happily eating together on the dining table and just the thought of us all together always makes we wish to go back in time. *sigh*
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure television show, book or musical artist – what is it?!
– Sorry but I am not a bookworm however, I watch TV shows in my country through the TFC (The Filipino Channel) but musical artist?? Yes and that would be BRUNO MARS! I love him to death and I love all of his songs, my hubby even surprised me to watch his concert last year when he came over and OOHHH I can go on and on and on about him and I am super in-love with him and his songs. I don’t mind being in his concert no matter where I am in the arena as long as I hear his voice singing his songs live is all worth it. 🙂 ❤
6. If you were in a rock/ boy/ girl band, what would be your band’s downfall, which would eventually lead to your breakup?
– hhmmm.. this is different..haha I am not sure… I’ve never really thought about this question ever. But! I know I am a very loyal person and I would never leave somebody behind so I guess the downfall would be a band member leaving the group and the rest will follow. 🙂
7. If you could be one famous author who would it be? CATCH: Is has to be a horrible or overrated author: Stephanie Meyers.
– Unfortunately, I have never finished any book before except our school textbooks.. horrible right? so, I guess I won’t be able to answer this question for you. Sorry.
Now it’s my turn to shoot my questions:
And my nominees are:
There you go! Have fun you guys!! 🙂
This is so much fun. I have been nominated for The Sisterhood of the World Award by SanSeoul.
You guys should go check her out, you will definitely enjoy her posts.😍
♣Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
♣Put the award logo on your blog
♣Answer the ten questions sent to you
♣Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
♣Nominate seven blogs
♥OK, I think you guys are ready..So, let’s begin!!!♥
1. What foreign country would you like to live in? –
JAPAN.. I know living in Japan is going to be a challenge BUT if given the chance, I would definitely live their. I’ve only been in Narita, Japan Airport for a few hours and I wanted to stay longer and explore.. I have been watching travel shows that features Japan too and it makes me want to live there even more.
2. Do you have more friends online or in real life? –
HHHmmm I’m not sure about this question. Since I moved here in the U.S, I would say I chat quite more with you guys here in our blogging corner than chatting with friends in real life. Unfortunately, I haven’t found someone that I can hang-out with ever since I moved here.😞 BUT! I do have tons of real friends back home though and I miss them so much. I miss hanging out with them, stroll around the mall, shopping or just chill and talk about anything. Thankfully, there is Skype and other social media sites or even Apps that makes our communication easier.. so yeah! there’s my answer for you.😊
3. Favorite tv shows? –
I have no fave TV shows at the moment…though, I used to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Vanderpump Rules and Pretty Little Liars. 😉
4. What is one item that you could not live without? –
This is difficult..One item? if we’re talking about makeup (lipstick💄), if we’re talking about everyday item (cellphone📲),if we’re talking about item in my collection (shoes👠). I hope this is acceptable huh.. 👍
5. Do you blog for fun or is it a career? –
I blog for fun. I have been wanting to blog since long time ago but I just didn’t know how. In fact, I have this account for over 8 years now with only one post at that time and I recently checked this page and I was surprised that it’s still active so I had to make a change…and guess what? I am so glad I did! because this makes me do something else and enhance my writing ability AND the great part is I MET YOU GUYS!!! 😍👏
6. Favorite music genre? –
I love Pop, R&B and Love Songs. I love songs from the 80’s – early 2000’s or even earlier than the 80’s (sorry but I am and oldie kinda gal) 👵
7. Do you believe in reincarnation? –
I would love to. But I also believe in the saying ” To See is To Believe”. But then again, would it be awesome if Reincarnation is true? 😱
8. What is the strangest question you have been asked during a job interview? –
I don’t really recall anything “strange question” BUT of all the questions that I DISLIKE on a Job Interview is “What is your 5 year Goal” or “Why do you want this JOB”? duhhh.. I want this job because I want to ????hahaha 😜✌️
9. Chocolate or vanilla? –
10. Where do you see yourself five years from now? –
I am not sure. I would love to say in five years I am a mother of twins (yes! I want twins..one boy and one girl👫) then I wish to have a well-establish career either something to do with blogging or career in Human Resources. I love my job now so I’m really hoping that I will continue to learn and keep doing what I’m doing.🙏😊
So yeah!! You learned something from me again..and I’m glad to share this with you all!👏👍
I am so honored to be nominated for The Versatile Bloggers Award and I would like to Thank JULLLLA for making this happen. 😍
I am going to make this a little bit too personal. I will try not to talk about the obvious (beauty products) but maybe I’ll squeeze one or two. 😜
So without further adieu, let’s get started!!! 😊
The rules for this award are pretty simple…
My 10 Facts:
So, yeah!! there you go.. and please don’t forget to check out JULLLLA, Her page is awesome!! 😍👏😘
My Nominees are: