Where did the month of May go? I’m sure you’ve asked the same exact question right? Anyway, the good thing is that summer is here and May Favorites is now happening so stay tuned!
I have been very minimal last month, in other words (LAZY) haha. This might not be a very interesting post but hey! this products got me through the entire month with a smile. 🙂
Now, let’s get started.
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water – At first I didn’t like it but the longer I used it, I started loving it. It cleanse really well and the best part is, it doesn’t break me out.
- Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer – Surprise Surprise!!! What else can I say about this moisturizer?? hhmmppp.. THE BEST! ❤
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation (oil free perfecting creme repairs skin with vitamin C complex, licorice root and pea extract. – I found this product in the “isle of doom” at Sephora as I was looking for a product that will help eliminate or reduce this pimple scar on my face. I’m not 100% sure if it did help but I noticed a difference on the spots so I thought to just continue using them. I just got the sample size because I was worried that it might irritate my skin, gladly this creme is very gentle and I like it. 🙂
- Glam Glow Youthmud (Tinglexfoliate Treatment) – My Savior, a Must Have, Holy Grail. This product played a huge part on my face. Because of this, I stopped getting “sparkles”, the moment I can feel that a pimple is popping-up I dab a small amount on the spot and leave it overnight. The next morning, the monster is gone! I am so glad I found this Glam Glow Youthmud. I got the sample size again just to try it out and it lasted me for months since I don’t use this on my entire face. THIS PRODUCT IS A MIRACLE!
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – you guys know what this is.. 🙂
- MAC “BlushBaby” Sheertone Blush – This is a re-discovered product and I have been loving it ever since we met again.
- Maybelline “Fit Me” Pressed Powder – I’m killing this pressed powder to death. I love how it kept me shine-free all throughout the day and very very lightweight too which is good.
- Maybelline “Fit Me” Concealer – This concealer is great in covering some unwanted scars/spots on my face. I love how it feels on my skin and most importantly, it doesn’t break me out.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Milan – This shade is good for everyday wear, it’s matte, non-drying, smells really good (yummy) and can be worn during the day or even at night.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher by lashblast Mascara – Another item that I’ve been reaching a lot for this past month. It’s really a clump crusher, though it’s not volumizing but they do keep the curl. It’s another product that is good for everyday wear but I don’t recommend this for night time or if you are going for a glam look.
- Carmex Original Lip Balm – Please note that as long as you follow my posts, you will forever see this lip balm. You all know that this is another item that I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT.
Let me squeeze a non-beauty item in this post. This two items below have been my go-to footwear since Spring arrived. They are just so comfortable, easy to wear and can be paired with anything. I’ve had this items for over a year now and they still look great. The sandals are from NY&Co. while the “loafers” are from Nine West. They both have a hint of gold on them as I love gold so much. You will see me wearing these babies a lot for sure.
The End! ❤