The moment I found out that I’m nominated for the Liebster Award, I couldn’t believe it and I can’t wait to tell everyone. But before anything else, I would like to thank the awesome Alina Meinart or alinafashionvictim. Again THANK YOU! Go and visit her on alinafashionvictim.
The Liebster Award is a tag/award given by your fellow bloggers who want to help newer blogs gain exposure and recognition. Since it is a chain there are a few rules that go along with it so here it is!!
- Thank & link the person who nominated you
- Answer the nominators 11 questions
- Nominate 11 small blogs with under 200 followers who you believe deserve this award and include their links
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify those nominees via social media/blogs
Here are my answers to your questions;
1. When you had just one wish, which would it be?
To bring my father back in this world (I miss him so much) or be able to talk to him and tell him everything that I wasn’t able to tell him before he went to heaven.
2. Favorite lipstick?
hhmmp.. this is hard because I am a lip junkie but.. I would say any Rimmel Lipsticks or Revlon Colorburst (Matte Balm).. 🙂
3. 3 things you can´t live without?
3 Things??? Wow!! this is very difficult…… Maybe, Cellphone (to be able to call someone in case of emergency or to be able to blog??haha)…Purse (to carry my everyday essentials)…and clothes so I can walk around not naked.. 😛
4. What is in your purses?
I always have my umbrella with me, sunglasses, wallet, lipsticksss, lip balm, hair brush and cellphone..
5. Since when do you blog?
I just started very recently (January 26, 2015)
6. Cat or dog?
Definitely a Dog Lover.. 🙂
7. Which is your favorite blogger?
Since I am new to blogging and in WordPress, I would say Alina Meinart and she is the first blogger that I followed ever.
8. From where are you?
I was born and grew up in the Philippines but I am now living in Albany, New York (USA)
9. Favorite jewelry brand?
I don’t have a favorite Jewelry brand as long as they look pretty then I’m all for it.
10. What piece of clothing do you spend your money on the most?
Purse.. I love purses..
11. What are some of the strangest fashions you have seen?
A stretched piercing. “gauge” refers to the size of the jewelry. The jewelry can be tunnels, plugs, rings, etc. ( A huge whole or piercing on the ears) I just find it disgusting!
I now nominate these lovely bloggers:
Here goes my questions for you guys!
- What is you favorite past time?
- What is your favorite clothing brand?
- What is your favorite jewelry statement? (ex. watch, bracelet)
- Flats or heels?
- Favorite make-up item?
- If you can splurge on one thing, what would it be? 🙂
- Do you watch youtube? if so, who is/are your favorite Youtuber?
- If there is one place on earth that you want to visit, where would it be?
- Where are you from?
- What made you start blogging?
- Which do you like best, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest?
You can finde me on: