Yup! you heard it right.. I know Christmas is over but I just want to share what I got for Christmas. Normally, I have a ton on my wishlist but this time, I didn’t even ask for anything. I was more focused on getting things for the house so I never really thought of asking for anything else.
Anyway, I received a few things from family and friends but I always look forward to my hubby’s surprise.
Like I said, I didn’t ask for anything but I’m still very pleased with what I got.
I couldn’t help but share the cute stuff that I received in my stockings and these things really made me smile.
- I lost a ton of headphones already so I ended up getting new headphones/earbuds more frequently.
- I am obsessed with Yoyo and I am still in the market for the best Yoyo out there. 😆
- I also love to carry a folding fan, just because it brings me back wonderful memories of home. It helps me cool down during the hot summer days and the feel of using it just gives me joy. 💃🏼
- I didn’t know that Krispy Kreme now makes candles until I got this in my stockings. The scent is called Dulce De Leche and it smells really good (I don’t know if I’ll use it though).
- I love chocolates especially the Ferrero Rocher and Gold Coins plus I eat marshmallows like there’s no tomorrow, so what a great combo to have. Chocolate and chocolate covered mallows is happiness.
I never thought that he’d be able to get me two of the hardest palettes to find during the holidays.
Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette
This palette was on my Sephora wishlist since it was launched but I couldn’t lay my hands on them as it’s always “out of stock”. I did mention this to my hubby at one point but I never thought that he was paying attention until I opened my presents on Christmas day. I couldn’t believe that he managed to get one for me. In fact, he told me that he went to Sephora store himself and this was the last item available (he mentioned that the sales representative had to search the stockroom for this). Just the thought of him going to Sephora store is priceless.
White Chocolate Chip Palette
I showed this palette to my hubby because he also gave me the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette last year as one of his Christmas presents. But after reading all the reviews, I told him not to get one in case he’s thinking of buying it for me. This palette got so many negative reviews on the Sephora site which made me not wanting one. Now that it’s on my possession, I shall say that this palette is great. As always, this smells so good and the packaging is too darn cute! I’ve worn this a few times and I have no issues with it. The eyeshadow is so smooth with a nice pigmentation too. I love all the shades in this palette, very wearable and super easy to use. Bottomline, I am so excited to add this to my eyeshadow palette collection. I’m not saying this because hubby got this for me, but that’s because I truly adore this cutie little palette. ❤