I almost missed to share my September and October favorites but I didn’t want to skip them before I go ahead and share my November faves.
So here they are…
- Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer – Is still on my top shelf. This moisturizer has never disappointed since day one. (Review Here)
- Black Radiance Eye Appeal Shadow Collection (Downtown Browns)- I thought I’d share some love on this eyeshadow palette and I’m glad I did. It’s very easy to apply and easy to blend too. (Review Here)
- e.l.f. Blush with Brush (Glow) – This blush is really nice and subtle, you can build them up or apply a very light amount for a beautiful glowy cheeks. (Review Here)
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (True Ivory) – I cannot let this foundation go. I’ve tried several drugstore foundation but I still kept going back to this. Very lightweight, super easy to blend, non-cakey and it last all day.
- Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil – I’ve used this for over a year now and by far one of the best facial oil I’ve tried. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, non-greasy and it helps moisturize and hydrates my skin especially during the cold weather. I highly recommend this Skincare Oil to those who are in search for a new product to try on.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer (Light) – Another product that you’ve seen over and over again on my page. When in doubt or in a rush, this concealer has always been there for me. I love the consistency, the coverage and the formulation. Amazing product indeed! (Review Here)
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer – I received this in my Ipsy Glam Bag back in July. So far this product is great. Another item that is super easy to apply and does a great job, I only use a tiny bit and it goes a long way. Definitely a must-try face primer.
- Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lipstick (Blush Basin) – This lipstick is super soft and very hydrating, it feels like you are applying a lip balm instead of the typical lipstick. If you are looking for lipstick that feels like a lip balm then this one is for you. (Review Here)
I have been very minimal on favorites lately as I’m trying several new products, hopefully I will be able to catch up and share them soon.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post!